Today’s world, when you first power on you PC, Laptop, Notebook, i-pad which website you go first? The most probable answer is Facebook and second is linked in and last you check your mail. Time has been changed. You get product information, update via online now. Thus make the time differences. The technology makes everything easy to get online even you can buy anything. That means a company can sell his products or services through online. So, it is very important to understand why you need a website or blog!
There are thousand reasons to get a website of your own company. But important thing is how it will work and what the design is for it.
A BLOG is just a web page, but a web page with some clever formatting software behind it so that anyone (including you) can build it and update it with no technical know how. The key elements that make a web page a blog (other than the blogging software) seem to be:
- Time-stamped snippets
- Posted in reverse chronological order
A blog unfolds over time, with the most recent posts first.
Blogs often, but don’t always, include comments from readers, a blogroll to other blogs, a way to search the archives and past posts and a bio of the blogger. Until recently, it was unusual for a blog to be written by anyone other than a single individual. Today, though, it’s not unusual to find team blogs (like the Roopokar) and blogs written by organizations that aren’t journalists.
Some reason that why you need a website or blog now! Those are –
- A website can help you generate a professional image
- Customer can get information 24/7 from your website
- The future is automation (less work = more $)
- Customer provide research information by their feedback in your blog
- Customer can comment and you can send them a quick reply by a second
- A website or blog is a free place to advertise about your products and service
- People can view your website or blog from anywhere in the world
- If anyone need contact you about your product or and service and if the need the outlet contact, a website is the easiest way
- You can do customer service part by your website
- You can also place social bookmarking integration by your website or blog
Do it TODAY!
Whether you decide to hire a professional like Roopokar to design and build your small business website or simply do it yourself your business can’t afford to go any longer without one! Don’t get let your competition leave you behind. Start increasing your sales and service by getting your own small business website or blog today!
web design company in Bangladesh, web development company Bangladesh, blog development company in Bangladesh, blog web design company, blog development company in Bangladesh, web design and development company in BangladeshTags: best-web-design-company